problem with caballero?

Hi everybody,

I had two consecutives build failure[1][2] with caballero which doesn't seem
to be related with the package (mrd6) being build. I'm not the only one
experiencing this issue though[3], but I only saw one reaction about this [4].
All failed build have been build on caballero

Can someone confirm there is a problem with caballero ?

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=mrd6&ver=0.9.6-3&arch=ia64&stamp=1281544587&file=log