Re: RFH: ia32-libs support

Hi Goswin!

But it is straightforward and easy. As you said, just call the binary
like any other. In fact, I am running quite a number of ia32 binaries
on my Itanium system just ok, much slower than native ones, though.
It seems that the only problem is OpenGL, as ia32 3D programs tend to
crash miserably. Still I don't think there're a lot of people on the
earth who are interested in running 32-bit 3d apps on ia64.