Re: Etch/i2000

Hi Paul.

I've got Etch running on an HP/Compaq Proliant DL590 w/ 2 Merced processors.  I was able to use a netinstall cd from a while back (~6-7 months ago).  Everything worked out of the box, except for the detection of my raid card.  I was able to fix that with a modprobe.  I would try experimenting with the netinstall CDs.

I don't know much about the 3D acceleration.  If you would like some more info on the netinstall cd I used, let me know and I will dig it out of my junk heap of discs.

-- Ben Carpenter