Re: Broken initrd image

Hi again,

Well, I probably didn't mess anything. Indeed, it seems to me that I'm experiencing bug #439181 reported by Dann Frazier.

However, I have libklibc 1.5-4 and kernel 2.6.21-2-mckinley installed, so slightly different packages than those reported by Dann (libklibc 1.5.4-1 and kernel 2.6.22-1-mckinley).

Cheers,

    Émeric