Telegram: CENBANK
>From The Desk of: Charles C. Soludo
Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

Dear,

            RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of
Indo-China group Ltd, with an application to receive the contract
payment
on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to
verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know
anything
about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group
Ltd.Hong-Kong,whose information's is below, to claim and receive the
payment on your
behalf ?

2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making
him the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account
Name: Indo-China Group Ltd,A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name: Standard
Chattered Bank, Hong Kong,Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally,you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office
with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John
Tsai
to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the
final payment approval order on his behalf.

We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our
professional service.

Yours Faithfully,
Professor Charles C. Soludo
Governor (CBN)