Re: Corrupt initramfs-tools and unworking yaird?

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 12:37:30AM +0200, ?meric Maschino wrote:
> yaird error: unexpected ldd output for /bin/dash: BASH=/bin/bash (fatal)
>
> Is there a way to solve this? What's the proper way to build working initrd
> images?

Yes, I saw this problem too and hacked around it, thinking it was a
local issue, but clearly something else is going on.

If you run

$ ldd /bin/dash

you'll see that dash starts up and the output is corrupt.  From
memory, I extracted a fresh ldd from the current libc deb and copied
that over, but perhaps you could chase down what the problem actually
is?

-i