ld bug while doing GHDL build on ia64

Hi ia64 folks,

I just uploaded a new version of GHDL. In the build log, it says it failed,
but it is from a bug in ld:

"""
/usr/bin/ld: BFD 2.17 Debian GNU/Linux assertion
fail ../../bfd/elflink.c:6261
/usr/bin/ld: BFD 2.17 Debian GNU/Linux internal error, aborting
at ../../bfd/elflink.c line 6349 in elf_link_check_versioned_symbol

/usr/bin/ld: Please report this bug.
"""

I cannot reproduce this build fail on ia64; it works when I try it, it works
fine with the previous version of the package, and it builds on every other
architecture perfectly, so my suspicion is that it's a fluke.

Anyway, if any ia64 guru would like to take a look, the build log is at:
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ghdl&ver=0.25%2Bgcc4.1.1-1&arch=ia64&stamp=1155599364&file=log&as=raw>

I'm not subscribed, so CC me if you want me to see any replies. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>