Re: RFH: Please test swt-gtk on ia64

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 11:03:31AM -0600, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> The binary package libswt-gtk3-jni 3.0-6 is in the main Debian stable
> archive.

I got that and it installs OK.

> I suspect it might be an entirely non-functioning binary.
> Could you please test this binary by installing and running the
> package azureus 2.2.0.2-1 from contrib.

I downloaded the orig and diff, but I can't build it as it depends on
java2-compiler, which depends on eclipse-ecj, which I also tried to
build and it FTBFS.

When I tried to build the current version of swt-gtk, it bailed out
with the loses precision problem as reported in the BTS.

> If any graphics appear, the swt-gkt package works. If it crashes
> SIGSEGV, the package clearly doesn't work.

I don't think anyone will notice, because things seem too broken to
even install it :(

-i