Re: Re: Re: Message (KMM4336120V37968L0KM)

I have been having several problems with my MusicMatch 10.  I have submitted the problems from your website several times and have not heard back.  I have should know better than to join a service that has no tech support telephone number.  As I am sure you are aware, I am not the only one that is upset with your customer support.  I went searching the web for some help and just found complaint after complaint about your service.  What a waste of money.  I paid $19.99 for the plus service and $39.99 for all future upgrades,  but it is doing me no good because of the problems I am having.  Please respond, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.  William Albert, mrbill318@charter.net.