Re: scm doesn't work on ia64

I like to think I'm pretty knowledgable on ia64 and this sounds like
an interesting project. I'll plan to get the source from cvs but if
this isn't the best route please let me know.
The stack layout on ia64 is different from most (all?) other
architectures so any application that does unusual things with the stack
will likely need some special consideration for ia64.

Richard Harke