Re: Debian ia64 install debootstrap problems

I have a SCSI drive attached to one of the hotplug bays in the front. It
uses the cpqarray driver to communicate.  The drive is mountable.  I am
also using the 2.6 SMP kernel (supplied with the installer cd).  I am
going to try to reinstall again, but before I do so, could you specify
what you meant by a barebones install?  My installer runs into problems
even before I get ELILO installed.

Ben Carpenter