Re: Need a DD's help for some IA64 things

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:51:59PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > 1] upload new version of libatomic-ops
> > 2] upload libnuma packages (#283443).  These should be ready to go

These are in motion now, thanks!

> > 3] Help with ltrace (#306862)

> Have you reviewed the ppc64 changes, and do you "vouch" for them?  Do
> you have a way to test a build of them?

Well, I just had a look and I couldn't vouch for them, and they didn't
work for me on a POWER4 box.  I added some notes in 318009.  My
patches work for me and have had some light external testing, and are
less invasive than the proposed PPC64 patches.

If we agree the maintainer is MIA maybe it makes sense to turn it into
an Alioth project?

-i