Re: Re: Message (KMM4336120V37968L0KM)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Musicmatch Jukebox.

Musicmatch Customer Care is committed to answering your questions as
quickly and accurately as possible. We apologize for the delay in
responding to this message. We have recently experienced an
exceptionally high volume of email resulting in unexpected delays in
responding to customer support requests. Please know that your email is
important to us and we apologize for the delay in responding to your
message.

We understand that you may have already resolved this issue in a
subsequent email. If you do still have an issue or question, however,
please reply to this message, and we will respond as quickly as
possible.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have
caused you, and we thank you for your patience. Your satisfaction is
always our goal.

Please do not hesitate to reply if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Wayne

Yahoo! Customer Care
2346917