Testing a package

Hi,

please, we have a bug in a package in the amd64 port (not the ia32) and I
would like if someone could test if the program attached crash of not. You
only have to :
apt-get install libcoin40-dev
coin-config --build vsnprintf vsnprintf.cpp
./vsnprintf

The program has to give this result:
lepalom@hoth:~/tmp$ ./vsnprintf
!!ARBfp1.0
TEMP R0;
TEX R0.x, fragment.texcoord[0], texture[0], 2D;
TEX R0, R0.x, texture[1], 1D;
MUL result.color, state.material.diffuse, R0;
END

!!ARBfp1.0
TEMP R0;
TEX R0.x, fragment.texcoord[0], texture[0], 2D;
TEX R0, R0.x, texture[1], 1D;
MOV result.color, R0;
END

if not, it crashs.

I would like to know if is a problem of the 64 arch or what. I'm no on this
list, so please, make a CC to me,

Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
Catalonia
#include <stdio.h>
#include <Inventor/SoDB.h>
#include <Inventor/SbString.h>

static const char * palettelookupprogram =
"!!ARBfp1.0\n"
"TEMP R0;\n"
"TEX R0.x, fragment.texcoord[0], texture[0], %s;\n"
"TEX R0, R0.x, texture[1], 1D;\n"
"%s;\n"
"END\n";

static const char * palettelookupprogram_modulate =
"MUL result.color, state.material.diffuse, R0";
static const char * palettelookupprogram_replace =
"MOV result.color, R0";

int
main(void)
{
  SoDB::init();

  {
    SbString s;
    s.sprintf(palettelookupprogram, "2D", palettelookupprogram_modulate);
    printf("%s\n", s.getString());
  }

  {
    SbString s;
    s.sprintf(palettelookupprogram, "2D", palettelookupprogram_replace);
    printf("%s\n", s.getString());
  }

  return 0;
}