fujitsu-siemens rx300 s2

I have one of those to set up with debian. Should I expect the hp linux
enablement cd to work on it? (doesn't boot) Or would I be more lucky with one
of the "regular" sarge ia-64 netinst images?

nb. a somewhat dated ia-32 sarge netinst cd does boot on this machine, but the
installer fails to recognize the (2) ethernet adapters (and the tg3 module
won't load manually, either). afaik these cards should be supported by a
bcm5700 module, but none such is present on that cd - has it appeared since?
--
Robert J. Budzyński
Computer Center, Dept. of Physics, Warsaw University, Poland