Re: HP rx2600 and non HP SCSI-RAID-Controller?

I have a card from LSI that works fine? As far as SCSI/RAID cards go, if Linux supports it, it really should work OK on an rx2600 (just don't expect to be able to _boot_ the system using it, you might still need an internal disk for that.)

	Duraid

Philipp Flesch wrote:
hi!
Is there anybody out there ... who successfully installed an non HP-Controller
in a RX2600??
The HP SmartArray is not working with your external RAID-Array ... so we are now
searching for other solutions :-(

Philipp