Re: Choppy MP3 and DVD playbacks

Hi,

Sorry for this looonnnnnngggggg delay, I really had a lot of problem
upgrading my hp workstation i2000 to Linux 2.6 kernel.

Just to discover that the problem isn't due to the Linux kernel, but to
the used application. In fact, MP3 playback is fluent with xmms, but not
with KDE applications (noatun, kaboodle).

I haven't check back DVD playback.

Have a nice day,

	Emeric