ia64 libunwind support in gcc-3.4.3

current 3.4.3 CVS has a change to add libunwind support to libgcc.

         * config.gcc (ia64*-*-linux*): Always add t-libunwind to
         tmake_file. Add t-libunwind-elf and ia64/t-glibc-libunwind to
         tmake_file if --with-system-libunwind isn't used.

I want to reassure, that this change doesn't break anything for ia64
with the current glibc (we build libgcc1 from the 3.4 sources). It
should be disabled by the gcc configury.

	Matthias