Re: SIGILL in __libc_csu_fini

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 12:33:26AM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> I'm having some trouble with ghc6 on ia64 (this is not using the
> packages, which also give SIGILL, but trying to crossport from x86
> again.

What versions of things are you using?  I just installed both ghc6 and
ghc-cvs packages on an I2, and apart from creating a 8MB executable
file from my simple 10 line example both work fine.

libc6.1         2.3.2.ds1-11     GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone data
ghc-cvs         20031220-3       GHC - the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
ghc6            6.2-3            GHC - the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
gcc             3.3.3-2          The GNU C compiler

(might want to leave glibc list off, they have enough to worry about
until we can prove it's a glibc bug)

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au