Re: status of libunwind patches for ia64

Hi Matthias,

  Matthias>	http://people.debian.org/~doko/gcc-3.3/

  Matthias> and stress test these packages.

I wanted to try this but found that the gcc-3.3 has a libgcc1 package
for hppa only.  Is this intentional?  I thought a new libgcc1 package
for ia64 was needed so we pick up the libunwind built from the
libunwind sources.

Thanks,

	--david