Sarge net-inst ISO and cpqarray

Hello, it's me again.

I'm taking another whack at installing Debian on a Compaq DL590/64 with
the Sarge net-inst ISO.  I solved my last problem of the keyboard
locking up after boot by using a serial console.  That let me get as far
as my next problem, no driver for the array controller.

The installer detects it and recommends the cpqarray.o module, but that
isn't on the ISO.  I will bother the Debian Installer people about it I
suppose, but in the meantime, do you have any recommendations for
workarounds?

Does the full install ISO have the cpqarray module included?  Is there
somewhere that I could download just that module?

Thanks for the help.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx@acm.org>