Re: buildd: please upload ia64 of distcc 2.10.1-2

noel@debian.org (Noèl Köthe) writes:

> because distcc where buildd "maybe-successful"

The problem is that changelogs that contain non-ASCII characters sometimes
cause the signed email triggering an upload from the autobuilder from me to
be damaged in transit.  I haven't figured out yet where the problem lies, but
I remember that distcc is on my list of packages to go manually upload because
of this problem.

Unfortunately, I've been traveling this past week, and am in a place where I
haven't had a network connection for a couple of days.  I've got a good
connection today and will see if I can get distcc (and the other packages in
the same state) uploaded.

Bdale