Cyrus crashes on RX2600

Hi!

I have a RX2600 running a Debian Woody. I just installed
stable-packages,
nothing from testing/unstable. Everything runs fine except cyrus
(1.5.19).
if i want to create a new mailbox, cyradm tells me: 'server connection
closed'
using the possibillity to log user-sessions (/var/lib/cyrus/log ) i get
slightly more information:
BYE Fatal error: Virtual memory exhausted

So my question: is there anybody out there using Cyrus on ia64?
or even better: has anybody solved this, before i start backporting
cyrus21, which
says in its newest changelog that some 'Virtual memory exhaused' bugs
have been
fixed, to ia64...

thx
Gregor

--
Gregor Weissmann - Zentraler Informatikdienst(ZID) der Boku/Wien
gregor.weissmann@boku.ac.at