Re: seeking compilation help

There are two sources for ia64 machines running Linux:

1) try http://testdrive.hp.com -- I don't recall if
they have a Debian machine there, but we might be able
to get them to set one up pretty quickly.

2) try http://www.hp.com/go/linuxtools and follow the
link (or you can go directly to it's alter ego url:
http://ptk.progeny.com).  I know they have a Debian ia64
machine available; if chroot environments are needed,
and they're not there, ask the admins -- they're pretty
easy folks to work with (or send me a note off-list and
I'll contact them for you).

Does that help?

--
Ciao,