Re: non-offical libc with NPTL available in deb format

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 07:49:00AM -0700, David Mosberger wrote:
> One question: what page-size was used on ia64?  Could you
> add numbers for 4KB page-size so we can see the effect of the
> page-size?

It was 16K for all the tests.  I have now re-run the tests for all the
page sizes.

The results look as you would expect -- you take a hit from bigger
pages on benchmarks like these, but your gain from using NPTL over
Linux Threads no matter what your page size is impressive.

-i