update - still nowhere (was RE: newbie looking for help)

Well, I have updated the firmware on my DL590 but the installer (from the
"minimal" CD ISO) still goes nowhere.  I can verify that the keyboard dies
almost immediately upon the kernel loading.  Given that my jigdo built ISO
at least lets me use the keyboard I have to believe that this minimal ISO
image is entirely at fault in some form.

I have tried passing "bootkbd=qwerty/us"

I have tried a serial install with "linux console=/dev/ttyS0,115200n8" as
well as an append with "linux append=console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8"

...and still I get nothing.

	Is there a way to feed the cpqarray module to my jigdo ISO?  I can't
seem to locate the module anywhere.  If I look through the "contents-ia64"
file I see it referenced in kernel docs, but that's aboot it.

	So - is there _anyone_ on this list running a DL590 - or working for
H-P??

Don