Re: Unisys ES-7000

The error I'm reciving is:

ACPI-0178: *** Warning: Invalid checksum (2) in table FACP

I will have to boot the machine again to get more console output,
unfortunatly, the stupid thing uses a gui windows 2000 remote console
application to get video output.  No scroll back, and no text capture.

I will see if I can manage serial console, but I doubt it.

--

-Ben Kochie
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute -- Phone: 612.624.3737