Re: ati driver

I can't afford that for two reasons:
* xserver-xfree86/experimental will trigger libc6.1 2.3.x, which is not
  yet supported by the intel compilers.
* I am 120km away from that computer. I'll forward the suggestion, but I
  don't think anybody will try it. Reason #1 is much stronger. And going
  back from libc 2.3.x to libc 2.2.x is a pain. Last time I did that ...
  I reinstalled Debian.

Ionut