Re: FlightGear on ia64

You might want to try the most recent NV IA64 linux driver. You can grab it (and a patch to build the kernel stub with linux 2.6.0) from:

http://parallel.hpc.unsw.edu.au/~duraid/nvidia-ia64/

	Duraid

Richard Harke wrote:
I downloaded the tarball for FlightGear 0.9.2 (also plib
and SimGear) and built it on my ZX2000
No problems during build. When I tried to run it, I very
quickly got a Seg Fault. I ran again, under GDB and did a
backtrace. Fault is in an nvidia routine which is called from
libglx, which is also nvidia. This is in CreateContext during
initialization.