Re: Officially sanctioned way of installing multiple glibcs?

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 08:30:08AM +1000, Duraid Madina wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	Is there a "Debian way" of installing multiple glibc(-dev) packages
> simultaneously, so that I can enjoy my 'unstable' system (2.3) but
> continue to use the Intel C/C++ compilers (which require 2.2.x)?

No there isn't.  The 2.3 glibc packages should support any program
compiled against 2.2 though, what's broken?

(Other than the ABI problem reported at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=204654 that is.  Or the
possibly related ones at 202756 / 205328)