Re: Warning[10]: BMC System Event Log is full

   This is a rather annoying "feature" of the firmware.  Unless
you have some other reason to suspect something is wrong, I
wouldn't worry about the contents of the logs.  They can get
filled up with boot progress info and other less that useful
data.  At some point we'll hopefully have an IPMI interface to
the logs so you can periodically read them out and clear them
from userspace.

   In the mean time, I'd recommend you upgrade your firmware
to version 2.01.  It's the latest available on the hp.com
support page.  This version adds a new EFI Shell command called
"CearLogs".  That should take care of the problem for a while.

	Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab