Re: GNU Queue seg. fault

Have you tried Sun GridEngine?  I haven't tried it on IA64, but it works
well on Alpha, and so is presumably 64-bit clean code.

We don't use it in production here.  We spent real money on LSF instead
(which seems to be the only queueing system that can handle the work
load and farm size we have here - 1,100 compute nodes handling about
40,000 jobs a day.

Tim