Building IA-64 gcc breaks

>>>>> "navin" == navin  <navin@students.iiit.net> writes:

navin> For a compilers project i require ia64 gcc build .So i grabbed
navin> gcc 3.2 and other sources.  The bootstrap gcc after binutils
navin> build fails. Anyone there to help me . Someone pointed that i
navin> should copy the ia64 headers from another system which is the
navin> nue/include.

Are you buulding native (i.e., on an IA64 system) or on an IA64
machine?
If the former, I put up instructions for building a cross-compiler for
IA64 using the Debian toolchain-source package at
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/IA64wiki/CrossCompilation

If the latter, your best bet is still to use the debian-packaged
sources, and the debuild command, to make sure that all the
prerequisites are in place.

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
You are lost in a maze of BitKeeper repositories,   all slightly different.