Re: non-offical libc with NPTL available in deb format

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:16:22PM +1100, Ian Wienand wrote:
> If there is interest in this, I can keep maintaining these with the
> latest releases as they come about & spend some time improving the
> packages.  Please email me to tell me if you're interested.

a short update for those interested :

seeing as there is some interest i have (and will) keep updating.  the
latest is 0.33.

the source is simply libc cvs + nptl release -- all other patches are
removed.  i believe nptl will be offically supported when gcc 3.3 is
supported (i.e. not in a snapshot package).

into the future : i'm currently having a look at fsyscall support & i
plan to benchmark properly.

-i