Jabber-1.4.2a-6 build fails for ia64

I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help shed some light on a
build problem with a new version of the Jabber server package.  The
build output is shown here:

   http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=ia64&pkg=jabber&ver=1.4.2a-6

There is really no difference between this version and the last (-5).  I
have become the new maintainer for it and the only change was listing me
as the maintainer.  If I'm understanding the output right, it looks like
the build is being killed due to a timeout, right?

Any suggestion(s) to correct this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jamin W. Collins