Re: kernel panic on i2000 when configuring network

Hi Bdale,

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:50:43 -0700
Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> wrote:

  |  The Debian 3.0 "woody" CD set for ia64 might be a better place to start these
  |   days.
  |   I guess it wouldn't hurt to go put a fresher network install ISO out
  |   with my latest kernel and related pieces...

Now that i got my Itanium back online from a _bad_ BIOS upgrade, i find myself
with a SUSE 7.2 distro on it ( which i must say is quite good, as far as i've tested it)

When do you think this ISO will be available for download ?

Thanks much,

Philippe.