Re: Is something wrong with the buildd (which did build put not upload a package).

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:27:01AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > I am the maintainer of the ocaml package, and there were some strange
> > things happening with the autobuilders for ia64 and sparc.
> >
> > ocaml 3.06-6.1 was uploaded on september 24 and was then sucessfully
> > autobuilt on both ia64 and sparc on the same day, as can be seen from
> > the buildd logs :
>
> autobuilt packages still need to be manually signed by the buildd
> maintainer before they make it into the archive; for ia64, this is
> usually Bdale, but I think he's on a trip right now.

Ah, ok, ...

> so.. either wait for him to come back (preferred), or one of us can
> build this for you....

Well, i can also log on a developer box for sparc or ia64 and do the
upload myself. Mmm, i think this is the best way, ... do i need to tell
the buildd maintainer that the upload is not needed or will he notice
all by himself ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther