xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (mips,mipsel,m68k,powerpc,sh4) available at the X Strike Force

[Please direct follow-ups to debian-x.]

I hadn't sent an update on these packages, but XFree86 4.2.1 pre-release
packages are now available for the five architectures mentioned in the
subject line, as well as for Alpha, i386, and SPARC, which were already
announced.

I still need builds for the following architectures:

* ARM
* HP-PA
* IA-64 (I'm handling this one)
* S/390

Othmar Pasteka was working on an ARM build but apparently debussy hung
while compiling it.  I hope it wasn't the XFree86 build that caused it!

Also, unless I've forgotten, I haven't heard a peep out of the S/390
guys, who haven't built any of my 4.2.x pre-releases.  Come on, guys,
spare X a few cycles on those big time-shares, will ya?  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit