[firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Bug#149623: FTBFS: PIC and non-PIC mixing]
can someone here please take a look at 149623? I'm looking for a
solution that doesn't involve renaming the symbols defined in the
Marcelo | "In a word -- im-possible!" "That's two words,"
email@example.com | said Dibbler.
| -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "Marcelo E. Magallon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug#149623: FTBFS: PIC and non-PIC mixing
- From: Bdale Garbee <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Jun 2002 20:36:24 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20020617190436.GE7647@ysabell.wh.vaih>
- References: <20020610234246.10EB437D69@rover.gag.com> <20020617190436.GE7647@ysabell.wh.vaih>
"Marcelo E. Magallon" <email@example.com> writes:
> Any idea about how to fix this besides the obvious one?
I'm travelling and way from my ia64 systems until after Debconf2 in early
July. Suggest you ask on debian-ia64 for some help.
--- End Message ---