busybox zcat and base-passwd_3.2.1_ia64.deb

Hi,
  If you extract data.tar.gz from the above mentioned .deb, and then
run the busybox version of zcat -t on it, it complains of bad CRC
and bad length.  It does unpack ok.  The problem seems to be that
it consumes one byte too much of the input stream, so the last 8
bytes, which should be crc and length, are shifted one byte, and
the test fails.  I spent all morning trying to find an ia64
problem here, but it turns out that i386 busybox zcat doesn't
like this particular data.tar.gz file either.  A normal zcat is
quite happy with it.  If I rebuild the deb myself, the data.tar.gz
comes out a different size, and everything is happy with it.

Luckily busybox zcat doesn't treat this a problem, and still
returns success, so I guess I can live with it for now.

Richard