Re: Where is the autobuilder?

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 08:22:00PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Beside wanna-build, which is used by all ports but  there is also
> > turtle, see http://sourceforge.com/projects/turtle.
>
> Minor correction: http://sourceforge.net/projects/turtle

Thanks.

> So hurd-i386 uses turtle? Or something else yet?

Well, yes. But we don't build the whole archive in long dumb runs yet.

I can't offer a comparison between turtle and wanna-builds, but turtle
should be easy to install and use, but it isn't feature complete yet.
Notably it's not a daemon, and it doesn't support source dependencies.
(Although I think it should be easy to hack sbuild or how it is called into
it). It's also using a perl gpg module that doesn't exist anymore, I am
going to hack this very soon.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de