Re: status?

davidw@linuxcare.com (David N. Welton) writes:

> So what is the status of this port?  I will shortly have root/console
> access to a machine:->

I haven't had time to work on it for a while... and now for the past
few days I've been unable to access the compile farm machines.  When I
left off, I needed to port X next to make much more progress, and
since then there have been new releases of glibc and the Cygnus
toolchain.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."