Port status

I've gotten plenty of packages compiled -- they're in my home
directories on tl2 and tl3.  Some things still on my (mental) TODO
list:

* Create packages for gnu-efi and eli, and port kernel-package.  (I
  plan to be in contact with the kernel-package maintainer soon to get
  some input on details.)  Of course, I'll have no way of testing
  these myself.
* Port XFree86 3.3.6 -- some of the base packages won't compile
  without gs or latex.  Patches for ia64 support are already available
  from Turbolinux, but I'm not looking forward to merging them with
  the Debian patches.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."