Re: Fakechroot

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> writes:

> neat...
>
> actually i don't have a homedir on tl3 either.... tl2 worked though.

The version of glibc I have source to doesn't run on 2.3.99, though.
And I have no idea where I could get source to the version of libc on
the compile farm machines, if it's even available to the public.  (Not
to mention that the two versions don't even use the same version of
ld-linux-ia64.so, much less the same major version of libc.so!)

> does your fakechroot store state across runs?

What state is there to store?

(Oh, and btw, could you stop sending copies of these messages directly
to me?  I _am_ subscribed to this mailing list.)
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."