Re: Active Persian, Farsi, Iran members?

Hey Christian, Sorry for the late reply. I was on a vactation with no Internet connection. I am the Persian l10n coordinator on Ubuntu and GNOME projects. I will be more than happy to help Debian l10n too. Just give me the instructions. Sincerely,
--
Danial Behzadi

در چهارشنبه, فوریه 7 2024 at ۰۸:۳۴:۴۳ +01:00:00, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> نوشته بود: