Re: some libreoffice files need special treatment

Hi,

victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote (Sun, 7 Jan 2024 12:44:52 +0900):
> On 2024/01/07 3:36, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Andika Triwidada <andika@gmail.com> wrote (Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:38:36 +0700):
> >> Please check https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/id
> >> and search for libreoffice. You will see many files highlighted
> >> in red, for example translations/source/an/dictionaries/id.po.
> >> They are in the wrong 'category'. Those files are supposed to
> >> be translated into other languages, not into Indonesian.
> >> Using the specific example above, that id.po file needs to be
> >> translated into 'an' language.
> > The reason for this, that libreoffice's directory structure/file naming
> > concept does not work well with the mechanism in webwml/international/l10n
> > to find po files in packages.
>
> does it use a data file created by dl10n-check?

Yes, apparently 1l10n-data (in webmaster's cron repo) pulls data from
https://i18n.debian.org/material/data/unstable.gz,
which might be created by dl10n-check calls.
But that's happening on tye.debian.org machine, where I lack permission
to login. So I'm not exactly sure what's happening there, and therefore
I'm unable to change anything on that topic (besides of lacking Perl
programming skills).

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076