po pages

Hi all,

on the po pages like https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/af
we have a long listing of the languages at the top with their
abbreviation (like aa de fr) but we also have a link to the language
list at the top, which is the same list but with the names of the
languages. IMO it sufficient to keep the link to the "Language list"
and we can remove the long liststing of the languages on the po pages.

The same applies to a listing on the bottom of the page called "Packages already i18n-ed"
This long listing is not needed because we have a link at the top to
"POT files" which includes the same information in a different format.

Do I miss any useful usage of those long lists?
If we remove those listings, the po pages will provide the same
information but in a cleaner appearance.

BTW, I think the same applies for po4a and po-debconf.

--
regards Thomas