Re: mariadb 1:10.11.1-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package mariadb

Hello Otto,
thanks for calling out to us translators!

On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 02:19:35PM -0800, Otto Kek??l??inen wrote:
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in updating the
> translations of src.mariadb.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/tree/debian/latest/debian/po
> https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/wikis/Contributing-to-MariaDB-packaging-in-Debian
>
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit Merge Request on Salsa.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Mon, 13 Feb 2023 14:18:27 -0800.
>
> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Your description sound like it is a new debconf message, however,
checking out the aforementioned git repository, I see:

1) The following languages are complete:
 cs.po da.po de.po es.po fi.po fr.po it.po ja.po nl.po pt.po
 pt_BR.po ro.po ru.po sv.po tr.po vi.po

2) The following languages are incomplete:
 ar.po eu.po gl.po nb.po

It would be helpful if you can state this in your call. (I did not
check, did you contact the authors and their language list for the
ones in 2)?

So maybe next times with a few more lines :-))

Greetings

         Helge