Better info about tools for (new) translators

Hi all,

I was just found the "Linux Mint Translation Guide", and was happy to
learn that there are graphical tools available for editing po files.

Then I search in our web pages, if we also tell our (new) translators,
that these tool exists.

We have some old news from 2008 which mentions poedit and virtaal.
Then I found this wml file which lists some other tools:
english/international/dutch/index.wml

But where do I find this on the Debian web pages? It's not that easy.
Go to https://www.debian.org/international/, click on Dutch (this is
not dutch in lowercase) and read until the end of the page. If you
click on "project website" you will come to the page which has the
nice list of po editor tools. Even those two pages are written in
english, the audience are the dutch translators.
Why is this info not on the main (english) page for translators?

Another things I've recently learned at DebConf that some
documentation manage their translations in a web based service for
e.g. https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/
BTW, on our web pages we only link in a chinese document to this
weblate project. Oh, a french page also hase some info about this.

We should point all new translators (which may be scary because of git,
wml,..) to this easy way of helping our project with translations.

--
regards Thomas