es_419 language code

Hi,

The automatic checks complain about a few of the language codes we use [1]. Most are errors in our naming, except one:

gettext: linux/keyman-config/locale/es_419.po: can't guess language

To my knowledge es_419 is a valid language code for Spanish spoken in Latin America (419 is the region code for Latin America). Would it be possible to enhance the checks so that it recognizes and accepts that code?

Thanks,
    Eberhard

[1] https://i18n.debian.org/l10n-pkg-status/k/keyman.html